文章主题:【Intel 上海实习】Network Software Engineer Intern
发信人: zfhr, 信区: 招聘求职
标 题: Re: 【Intel 上海实习】Network Software Engineer Intern
发信站: 斗转星云 BBS站 (2020/6/23 15:54:32)
【Intel 上海实习】Network Software Engineer Intern
Work Location: 上海市闵行区紫竹科学园（公司免费班车/地铁 5 号线）
在英特尔网络平台事业部(NPG)中国软件研发团队，我们为全世界电信和云计算网络用户提供高 性 能，高度优化的网络软件基础设施开源解决方案(DPDK, OVS, FD.IO/VPP, Tungsten Fabric,
etc.)。作为 实习生，你有机会与世界上最聪明，技术最领先的高性能网络，网络虚拟化大牛们一 起工作。
DPDK is an open source project on http://www.dpdk.org, which focuses on the data plane and packet forwarding software workload optimization. Our DPDK software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire DPDK ecosystem. In fact, by number of employees, we are the inventor of DPDK and the most influential software company on DPDK. At Intel, you'll be working together with the most excellent employees worldwide and witness the network industry transforming. We're looking for more great software engineers who are passionately motivated by seeing their creations used by millions of end users.
Your responsibilities may include:
1. Collaborate with different division hardware, firmware, software and validation engineers in the design, and development of Poll Mode Driver (PMD) for new silicon enabling
2. Collaborate with software engineers and architects in packet processing optimization on IA, and virtualization technologies.
3. Delivering software to DPDK community, and reviewing the ideas and code on community
4. Feature validation and validation tools development.
Major in Computer Science or relevant.
1. Experience on C/C++ coding skills and strong network knowledge
2. Good understanding of networking experiences and Ethernet driver techniques
3. Good communication skills and fluent English
4. Passion on the open source projects and communities
5. Experience on network stacks, such as TCP/IP, UDP
请发送简历至 email@example.com 邮件注明：姓名+职位名称+毕业时间+希望实习开始/结束时间+每周实习天数+知晓渠道